Designer SpotLight:Hayakuhusu De Haan

She is a beautiful, well talented girl behind fashion design industry. Her name is Maskat, but she is well known as Hayakuhusu or Miss Zib from Zanzibar, Tanzania. This is the very first collection of Hayakuhusu which goes by the name KWANZA.
Why Fashion Design?
''I guess I can say creativity runs in the family, my mother had once been a well know Fundi wa Nguo 8(Tailors) - thats where it all started. I started discovering fashion at the age of 13, watching FTV from DSTV was like candy given to me.

Comments

HABARI ZILIZOSOMWA ZAIDI

MUSTAFA MKULO AFARIKI DUNIA

MAKABILA 10 YENYE WANAWAKE WAREMBO TANZANIA

DKT NCHIMBI AWAAHIDI MAKUBWA WANANCHI WA KWELA, RUKWA

MAKALLA ASHANGILIWA BUNGENI

DK NCHIMBI ATINGA MKOANI KATAVI

BASHASHA LATAWALA NCHIMBI ALIPOLAKIWA NA CHONGOLO SONGWE

NCHIMBI AFUNGUA KONGAMANO LA MAADHIMISHO YA KUMBUKIZI YA MWALIMU NYERERE

DKT NCHIMBI AKARIBISHWA KIMILA NYUMBANI RUVUMA